You are here: Home
We would like to inform you that Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the national legislation on personal data protection establish rules concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals. This information is therefore intended to inform you of the methods and purposes with which sote owner, as the data controller, will process your personal data.
Type of processed data
Technical navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (in this category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment).
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Your personal data are required only if you wish to come into contact with the Company by registering in the “Book from our site” area of the website, by completing the “Contact” form, by registering to the newsletter, by sending emails or in the particular case in which you access the Website through the credentials of access to Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin, by such third party companies; in these cases – completely optional – the Users, after having read this information, can provide only the data strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the respective requests made.
Purpose and legal basis of the data processing
Please note that the following information refers exclusively to the Website and not to any other websites visited via links from the present, for which it is suggested to read the relative information provided by the individual owners respectively. Users’ personal data will be processed, using mainly computer and data transmission methods, and sometimes with the support of paper, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as on the free movement of such data (henceforth, the “Regulation”) for the performance of the Website’s own functionalities; more specifically, this information concerns the treatment related to:
• the passive collection and the subsequent operations performed on your personal data, through the navigation on its pages, in order to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning, as well as to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Website;
• the conferment and the active collection and subsequent processing operations carried out on the personal data voluntarily given by you, by e-mail, by completing the contact form or by registering in the “Book from our site” area of the Website, at the order to (i) render the requested information or services; (ii) launching pre-contractual relationships and possibly executing the consequent contractual relationships and obligations arising from and (iii) sending messages containing commercial and promotional communications;
In this regard it is specified that, with reference to the “Book from our site” area, the provision of data in the fields marked with an asterisk is mandatory and their non-inclusion does not allow to complete the procedure and the subsequent processing of requests. On the other hand, the release of data in the fields not marked with an asterisk, although it may be useful to facilitate relations with the Company, is optional and their failure to provide information does not prejudice the completion of the procedure.
Likewise, filling in the contact form (Name and surname, Email, Telephone) is mandatory and failure to enter them does not allow the User to complete the request and the consequent evasion of the same by the Company. In particular, by entering your data in the contact form, you consent to their use to respond to requests for information, estimates, or any other kind of information indicated in the message sent by you.
Communication and dissemination of data
No personal data conferred on a generic basis by Users will be communicated to third parties (outside the cases in which specific legal obligations prescribe it) or even widespread.
It is not the intention of the Data Controller to transfer personal data to third countries or international organizations.
The rights of users of the website In relation to the processing of personal data, you have the right to ask the Company
• access: they can ask for confirmation whether or not data is being processed for them, as well as to receive a copy of the data, within the limits of reasonableness;
• the correction: they can ask to rectify or supplement the data provided, if incorrect;
• cancellation: may request that the data acquired or processed be deleted upon the use of specific conditions provided for by the Regulations (Article 17);
• the limitation: they can request the limitation of the processing of personal data, when one of the conditions referred to in art. 18 of the Regulations;
• the opposition: can oppose at any time the processing of data on the basis of our legitimate interest, unless there are our legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over those of Users;portability: they can request to receive the data, or to send them to another owner indicated by them, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device.
We inform you that you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the protection of personal data (www.garanteprivacy.it) pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulations, if it is considered that the data processing carried out by the Website violates the aforementioned Regulation.
In any case, the undersigned Company is required to find any of your requests within 1 month of receipt of the same, unless the complexity and the number of requests do not require a longer term in which case the request will be processed within two months.
What are cookies
A “cookie” is a small text file created on the user’s computer when he accesses a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. cookies are sent by a web server (which is the computer on which the visited website is running) to the user’s browser (internet explorer, mozillafirefox, google chrome, opera, etc.) and stored on the computer of the latter ; they are then sent back to the website at the time of subsequent visits. During navigation, the user may receive cookies from different sites on his terminal (so-called “third-party” cookies), set directly by the operators of said websites and used for the purposes and according to the procedures defined by them.
Types of cookies used by this website
This site uses various types of cookies and similar technologies to ensure the proper functioning of procedures and improve the user experience: • strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the site and are used to manage the login and access to the reserved functions of the site. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the work session (closed the browser are deleted). Their deactivation compromises the use of services accessible by login. The public part of the site remains normally usable. • Analysis and performance cookies. These cookies are used to collect and analyze the traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality. This site includes certain components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). In this case these are third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookies).
Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and analyze anonymous information on the behavior of use of the website (including the user’s IP address). This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes it in order to prepare reports for site operators regarding the activities on the websites themselves. For more information, see the link: http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on his browser the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
• Third-party cookies. By visiting a website you may receive cookies from both the visited site (“owners”) and from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”). This site can use social plugins and widgets of Facebook, Twitter, Google, Tripadvisor, Instagram and Youtube. These are parts of the page visited generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The presence of these plug-ins involves the transmission of cookies to and from sites managed by third parties.
The management of information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference is made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the following are the addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies:
Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Google information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Tripadvisor informative: http://www.tripadvisor.it/pages/privacy.html
Informative Instagram: https://instagram.com/legal/cookies/
Youtube information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
This site for specific campaigns can use the following third-party profiling cookies:
Facebook: these cookies are used to study and improve advertising, with remarketing actions, in order to present the user messages in line with their interests. More information, also in relation to the ways in which you can disable these cookies, available at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/.
Adwords: these cookies are used to study and improve advertising, with remarketing actions, in order to send the user messages in line with their interests. more information, also in relation to how to disable these cookies, available at the following link: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2407785?hl=it.
To select / deselect use the following link: http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the user can manage preferences related to cookies directly within his browser and prevent – for example – that third parties can install. Through the preferences of the browser it is also possible to delete the cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which the consent to the installation of cookies by this site is eventually saved. It is important to note that disabling all cookies, the operation of this site may be compromised. Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. The user can obtain specific instructions through the links below.
Microsoft Windows Explorer:
• The deactivation of third-party cookies is also possible through the methods made available directly by the third-party company for this treatment, as indicated in the links in the paragraph “third-party cookies”.
• To get information about the cookies stored on your terminal and deactivate them individually, refer to the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte.
System log and maintenance
For necessity denied to operation and maintenance, this Website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, ie files that record the interactions and that may also contain personal data, such as the user IP address. Notwithstanding that the Company does not proceed with processing operations other than those expressly authorized and / or requested by you, this information may be amended to comply with new provisions of law, with the changed policies for the processing of personal data by of the Company and / or following changes to the characteristics of the Website. Each updated version of this information will be made available on the Website in the dedicated section.